Monday, November 27, 2006

No UPDATE

Why i dissappear for so long?? BECAUSE NO MOOD!!

I m damn frustrated with my job and despreadly looking for new job now. So i m busying sending resume..

Yesterday was a friend's wedding. An old friend of my hubby and also myself.. I knew them same time as i knew my hubby. 7 yrs ago.

That time this disco at Jln Ampang is very famous - Embassy.. we met there.. not met inside the disco but we went there together.. And the building now became Tai Thong Restaurant. My hubby said when we get married that time this restaurant not yet open else we will have our wedding dinner there as it was our memorable place..... :)

So many years and every one of us is married. Almost all of us having own kids too..

I felt so sien of this fxxking company la!!!!!!! But becos of the $$$ so i force myself to stay till i got another offer.... I m so $$ face hor....

2 comments:

melvin said...

Heard before Health is wealth ? If not happy, just change la. $ can never earned finished. Work too hard will resulted health hazard in long hours working just for the sake of $.. worth it meh ?

Me...currently having a month of relax :)

melvin said...

Some more by 2007, i n my wife oledi 10 yrs anniversary in hapyy marriage so dun lau nua :)