Monday, November 06, 2006

Is this a right attitude?

Actually for me, I think MBB was a nightmare but after they implement all by self-service through their machines i think its still acceptable la...

I went to the cash deposit machine during my lunch hour today... long Q but no choice have to wait... then suddenly a "M" gal behind me handphone rang, then she answered and talk..talk...talk la... suddenly i heard a shout behind me........ its the security guard shouting at her to stop talking thru the phone... (actually we are prohibited to use HP inside the bank but i dunno even at the machinesss area oso not allowed bo) but the gal dunno that he is shouting at her maybe she is too concertrate talking then suddenly the guard came across her and shouted at her to stop or go out of the e-banking area. But this is not the end of the story, the guard- an old man i think maybe at his late 50s still keep on scolding her "KURANG AJAR"..

I am not sure whether is there any other better word than "kurang ajar".. Maybe i am a chinese and taught by my mama all the way that never scold people using this word as you are not scolding at that person but scolding his/her parents.. maybe race "M" got their different defination..

Then that incident made me thinking - the guard so fierce shouting and scolding at a gal but if he really meet with the bank robery will he be that fierce?? HAhA... I dun think he is capable enough to fight with them at his age... so what is the point hiring such a old man as a bank security guard just know how to scold female customer??? I m also thinking if i m the one kena scold will i just keep queit like the gal or shall I proceed to complain to the bank?? Maybe i will... for his "KURANG AJAR".....

No comments: