Useless because i hurt everyone who loves me........ especially my parents. I am so thankful they support me wihout saying anything.......thanks Papa, thanks Mama...
I am sorry to Hoson and Howie..... i made up my decision to end my marriage life... and i know once made no return..... and this is my choice, no regret.
This is a big decision which i never expect i got the braveness to go through it. After decision made then i actually feel release. Not as difficult as i thought.... maybe i am so useless and so stupid, i keep on hoping there will be a better tomorrow and things will change but i know never... I try to think of the worst side and stop myself to keep on dreaming.
He wants FREEDOM which i cannot give. Then i want concern and love which he thought i already got enough...... this is what make us make up the deal. Why MAN want to get married and dont wish to give commitment?
I am serious this time.....even informed my dearest family, friends and everyone that care about me to support me.. i dun wan return and go back to the same situation.... He just called me and say sorry.... just a sorry and everything can just forget about it???? So simple then i no need to go...... i am no more a little gal and no more a innocent stupid like past. I won't give the chance for my life become miserable AGAIN .... I believe woman can always live better without man.... especially a sellfish like him........
A SORRY without sincerity...... better dun say and dun waste time .... everyone will ask me how about your kids?? I will try my best to still give them my love and i won't go anywhere... I'll live nearby to see them everyday. I will work harder to earn more $ to take them back with me.. and my dear friends that truly concern about me........ i got my plan and i need your support-mentally of course .. =)
I am so sorry.....dissapointed my family and even made my parents no FACE...olden people will think divorce is very "sia sui"...... SO SORRY .... BUT i want to choose my way.... may god bless me and luck always by my side......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
u are not useless..
u are brave !!! No matter wat we will support u
u're not useless,as janice said,we're going to support you on wahtever your decision,whenever you need it,k?
Thinking how we're going to support & believe at your side,that's our turly friendship,right?
no matter wat happen we will always support u!!
Post a Comment