Monday, December 04, 2006

I WANT A CHANGE

Think of changing. Maybe all this while never really think of what i want. Now i wanna set target. I want to run my own business! In 3 yrs time maybe (if i get enought $)

I am not a adventure type. Thats y i never ever think of having own biz and i enjoy being a worker as we got guarantee pay and no need to worry about economy.

But now really frustrated about working...... if i success one day maybe i should feel thankful to my current boss. haha

So start planning from now....and i might downgrading myself to find a job in the line that i desire. Whatever post and guarantee lower pay...

What can i do as no extra strength. So now onwards start to hop into the line and start from a lower level lo. Hopefully i can find what i want and people willing to take me la..

WISH ME GOOD LUCK AND SUCCESS !!

2 comments:

melvin said...

Ya lo. Nothing venture nothing gains.

Me too wishes to be entreprenuer but capital wise..headache..

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

good luck to you