I'D RESIGINED! I tendered my resignation yesterday last minute before i left the office. Immediately after step out the office not even reach the parking i received call from the boss. Scolding call. HAHA! What the big deal? I purposely not pass to the boss my resignation letter. YES, i intend to make them angry.
And i found a job today. 2 jobs and now considering which to choose. Job 1 get same pay as current and work 5 days but located at KL city. Job 2 slightly higher pay and very near my house but work 5 1/2 day. Job 1 is Singapore base company and Job 2 is exactly like my ex-company-doing construction main con.
How to choose? Nearer? or 5 day? Hard to decide but at least i will be leaving the Fxxking company and the stupid boss soon.... YEAH!
Hai.... another 4 days to go to suffer... my last day will be on next Thursday. And sure i will be facing lots of difficulties during the next few days in there... goood luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulation ! Finally can leave the hell forever :)
Go for the Job 2 la since pay higher some more nearer to yo home no problemo work 1/2 day on Sat, right ?
Just do it like NIKE way..
I'm still hunting the jobs le..not as lucky as u...
u choosy la. me cin cai close 1 eye then can get lo. or maybe ur expected too high??
Choosy ? Can say lo since it's matter of long term fixed job that I like till I retired rather than job hopping when do not like the job after sometime.
Expectation ? Not high la. Oledi lower than previous pay by 30%. I oso hunt Spore job somewhere at Northern so can go/come work fast n furious mah.
Tomorrow last ? Today anybody gossip about yo leaving ? Scoldng ?
thursday only last la. few more day to suffer. today d boss not in yet. later only will kena. y decrease ur own value ler? since u get dat u shud look for better or at least same pay mah.
Congratulations to u lor!! Guess now U must feel relief lor!!! Good good...
Congrats.. at last.. u leave tht place... good to know that... even know i've been MIA lately...
Trying my best to scoop the best job at ok pay as long can pay my bills will do. Dun expect for more.
Later I'll show my true value baru upgrade more lo..
Yo hubby making noises or not changing jobs ?
if wan get more money.. then
5 1/2 day..
if you wnat to close to family then 5 day will better
more time with your children
Post a Comment